Thursday, December 29, 2011

Beginning of the Hedgehog Saga

Beginning is here

Ok, I couldn't allow my Hedgehog to stay on the cloud for a long time. It seemed to me
extremly boring to end up his days like this in such a quiet shelter.
That's why I pushed him away from there.
One of the questions I was asked afterward was like this: what is the relation of the Hedgehog to the paparazzi bussiness... Well, it's an interesting interpretation, but wrong. He's just very curious.

Было-бы скучно, если-бы Ёжик поселился на облаке навеки. Поэтому у меня не возникло угрызений совести когда его оттуда столкнули.
Одна из версий возникших вокруг этого рисунка, что ежик был как-то связан с папараци бизнесом... Интересная интерпритация, но неверная. Он просто очень любопытен.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...