Friday, March 16, 2012

Ceramic Fruit Bowl

Our children come into the world of virtual reality and feel perfect in it. Though I can't stop wondering its miracles.  Indeed, the global mind is a source of an inexhaustible inspiration. And I just take the opportunity and get inspired. The idea of this bowl is not new, but it seemed delicate, elegant and quite simple for implementation to me, and I took it. Here is the result.

Наши дети приходят в мир виртульной реальности и чувствуют себя в нем как рыбы в воде. Я-же не устаю удивляться его чудесам, и черпаю нескончаемое вдохновение из сокровищницы глобального разума. Идея этой вазы не моя, но мне она показалась легкой, элегантной и простой для выполнения. И вот он результат.





  

7 comments:

  1. This is crarzy. You should quit the rest of your activity and focus on ceramics.
    And interior design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, do you think it will insure me a wealthy aging?

      Delete
    2. I wish it could be as simple, as it seems...

      Delete
  2. Can you do also pigs in this technique?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...