Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Dreams from the Attic

A thousand years ago I wanted to be a fashion designer.
I spent tones of paper sketching during my college studies, which somehow resulted in a Life Science BA degree and numerous fashion design collections. I was then highly influenced by Dior's ancient haute-couture runway recordings, which was very hard to get those days. I was a fashion fanatic. I even bought a sewing machine (I didn't know yet that I hate sewing). Youtube and internet didn't exist yet, there was not such a broad variety of wonderful art supplies and anyway I had no money. And the most important I didn't know what to do with all that.
It was in 1995.
So, now I know who I am and what I love most, and maybe the time has come and I should try to revive this old love of mine...
Why not, actually?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...